A Good Pre-Fight Strategy Can Change Everything…
“Those who talk can usually be persuaded to walk.” – me, at every self-defense seminar!
In the SPEAR System®, we understand that a truly violent encounter isn’t consensual. You don’t get to “touch gloves” and prepare.
🆘 In the real world, we need to be able to respond from whatever stance we are in at the time, and that will most likely NOT be a traditional fighting stance.
🆘 The Bad Guy will often try to intimidate you, threaten you before physically assaulting you. This is part of their MO.
It is during this phase of a confrontation that understanding the psychodynamics of confrontation management helps keep you relatively calm and focused.
1. We teach a strategic approach to de-escalation called ‘Choice Speech’ combined with congruent body language, this really aids in defusing situations.
2. We teach multiple ‘Non-Violent Postures’ to assist in de-escalation.
This is the Trojan Horse principle in action.
First, we want to morally, and legally defuse. This makes our system ethical at its core. But if it’s going to get physical, we want the Bad Guy to underestimate us and by using the SPEAR System’s natural stance method we can lull him into a false sense of security which enhances our chances.
🆘 First, reflect on the strategy.
🆘 Next, practice.
Here are two videos to help you out:
Remember these immortal words from Musashi:
“Make your fighting stance your everyday stance and make your everyday stance your fighting stance.”
*Was this info valuable? Then please share this with anyone you know who comes into contact with other humans during their day. 😉
Become a Survival Dispatch Insider …
We bring together survival enthusiasts and preppers to share skills and knowledge, so you can enhance your preparedness for emergencies and ensure the safety of you and your community.
The Results You’ll Get …
Our community, courses, and memberships are pretty special. We’re focused on the ways it will make a huge difference in your life.
Here are a few of the things you’ll be able to do as a member of Survival Dispatch Insider …
1) Improve your emergency preparedness by learning survival skills and strategies from experienced preppers.
2) Build lasting connections with like-minded individuals that share your passion for safety and readiness.
3) Access a wealth of knowledge and resources to assist in protecting you and your community during unexpected situations.
Click HERE to get started.