INCH Checklist …
This Emergency Loadout Guide provides a checklist of must have items for an INCH loadout. INCH gear is a loadout of supplies designed to aid in relocating and sustaining long term survival. It is has additional supplies that a Bug Out Bag (BOB) does not have and remains the best option if all hope is lost at the homestead and a permanent bugout is required. This guide will discuss how to pack an INCH Loadout when deciding on carrying a Bag vs. using a Bug Out Vehicle (BOV), it will detail a checklist of items to add on to your current Bug Out Bag, and provide tips for how to implement a INCH system.
AKA: Evacuation Kit, TEOTWAWKI Pack, 10 Day Bag, or permanent Bug Out Bag.
Purpose: Supplies you with means to travel long distances (10+ days) from a compromised homestead to a secure Bug Out Location or destination for permanent resettlement/survival.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- Use the guide to convert a BOB to an INCH, (or create a standalone INCH loadout)
- Follow the checklist as you buy or find each item
- Layout the Loadout and plan how you will package the items in your bag or vehicle while following our tips for quick-access.
- As you insert or attach items to the pack, mark it off the list. Memorize the layout and know what you have in the bag/BOV.
- Train, practice, and know how to use each item in your INCH.
- Customize your INCH with the optional Supplemental Items.
- Follow guidelines for altering the INCH to fit your local terrain, weather, and current threats streams.
The checklist can be downloaded here.