FREE: This one’s on us. Use code BOBFREE at checkout (use the link at the end of this post).
Checklist: This download provides a guide on picking your bag, packing it, when to use it, and most importantly what items should be included.
AKA: 3 Day Bag, 72 Hour Bag, Get Out Of Dodge (GOOD) Bag.
Purpose of a BOB: Supplies you with means to travel midrange distances (24-72hrs) from a non-permissive environment or compromised homestead to a secure rally point or Bug Out Location (BOL).
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- Use the guide to select the right bag.
- Follow the checklist as you buy or find each item
- Layout the Loadout and plan how you will package the items in your bag following our tips for quick-access.
- As you insert or attach items to the pack, mark it off the list. Memorize the layout and know what you have in the bag.
- Train, practice, and know how to use each item in your BOB.
- Customize your BOB with optional Supplemental Items.
- Follow guidelines for altering the bag to fit your locale, seasonal weather conditions, and current threats.
The checklist can be downloaded from the Grayman Briefing HERE.